Eigenfrequencies with Smartphone (myFrequency)

Hey there,

there is a really nice app that measures, stores and analyzes vibrations.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Within seconds you get the eigenfrequencies of any kind of objects (slabs, bridges, beams) in terms of frequency spectra. A very nice and comfortable userinterface that allows a quick and structured work. On the one hand you can analyze the data directly on your phone on the other hand you can load the data on your computer to analyze later. The first app that lets you examine all important frequencies of an object directly on your smartphone without expansive equipment. ( Specially for civil engineering and mechanical engineering )

The app "myFrequency" is available on google play store. I examined a lot of bridge s an with the help of that app i do not need any longer the professional equipment. The difference is less than 1%. But I save a lot of money with the help of that app! Check it out...

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Patrick Schmidt
    Patrick Schmidt
    Hey there,

now there is also a free version of this app in the play store.
    check it out: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi has seen monumental success with its Redmi Note 4. This budget smartphone has managed to become the most selling smartphone in India. These sales figures have propelled Xiaomi as...
I've a couple of videos that I've downloaded from the Internet (basically few video course files that I purchased) and was looking for a way to cast them to my...
Acer has launched its latest gaming laptop, Predator Triton 700 in the country for a whopping price tag of Rs. 2,99,999. The device was first unveiled at the company's Next@Acer...
Everyone likes money. But technology that handles money is what's really popular these days. The rise of "fintech," or, financial technology, has unleashed a new breed of apps, sites and...
For all CEians, here is a bunch of latest news in the world of Technology:- Flipkart acquire small players : Flipkarts acquirence Women presence in technology firms Women in technology...