Effect of cracking on Stiffness of RC Frames

Hello guys, I really need help, I'm desperate please find it in your heart to help me, basically I've been asked to use Staad Pro, I have no problem in learning how to use the software, plenty of tutorials available, I just need answers to a certain concept. Basically the question is "Effect of cracking on stiffness of RC(reinforced concrete) Frames" I initially thought I'd legit be doing an experiment like testing on actual RC but was then told its using the software staad pro, could someone please give me a detailed explanition of what I have to do so I'm ready to go once I master the tutorial on how to use the software?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Will this be of use?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Civil Jim
    Civil Jim
    Thank you very much, I'll read this very soon and comeback to you if I have any questions, once again thank you very much sir.
  • Civil Jim
    Civil Jim
    A.V.Ramani
    Will this be of use?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hello sir, thank you very much for your input, I read it and understand the procedure however I don't know how to perform it on Staad pro, can you please, and I ask from the bottom of my heart give me some sort of guide, like a step by step on what to do, like do I make a frame first, then what etc the terminology is alien to me, I would really apperciate it. And what variables will I be using and altering on staad pro and how, thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mada Seghete grew up in Romania where the curriculum was heavily focused on learning math. She used to go match contests and used the money she won as prize to...
This is what a group of 12 crazy engineers from Turkey did when they got bored: The next step for the team is to let humans operate the machine from...
HI AT PRESENT I'M A UNEMPLOYER. AND I'M IN THE CONFUSION THAT WHAT TO SELECT AS MY CAREER OPTION. WHICH FIELD WELL BE BETTER FOR MY CAREER GROWTH. MY PASSOUT...
Dear All, Is it really compulsory to be present in the conference to get our papers published? For instance, recently I had written a paper to an IEEE conference. After...
If all the recent teasers from Lenovo-owned Motorola are to be believed, Moto M’s launch could soon be expected in India. The said smartphone, Motorola’s first with all metal design...