Ee Seminar

hi...m in ma final yr of EE. i need sum ideas regardin ma seminar this semester.
Please don't suggest anything tht is highly techical. if its possible 4 u 2 send d related link,i'll b really grateful to u.please do help.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We are damn-so-very-much excited to announce the return of CrazyTee Design Contest! This time, we have joined hands with Myntra (Best custom, personalised and unique T-shirts, Mugs, Calendars, Posters,...
All the discussion related to CrazyTee Contest to happen in this thread! Read the announcement - CrazyTee Contest All your questions, queries, doubts - post them in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜...
complex numbers have a wide variety of applications in communications but why are we considering imaginary numbers if they are not existing? i mean according to fourier analysis any wave...
I have three signals goes from encoder to decoder. Gnd, Comm and vcc. When there is wireless mode encoder and decoder work independently on their own power resource. Now in...
i want to know about the kinetic hydrolysis of corn starch and wheat starch using enzymatic method of analysis