easy offline software for linux?

well this is an idea that's been with me for some time now. the problem with linux platforms i feel is that its not as user friendly offline as windows is. its almost impossible to install any software if we don't have an internet connection. even if we download a .bin or a .deb files each software has hundreds of other dependencies that must first be downloaded.

so any ideas to make it easier to download setup files on one pc and install on another without having to worry about dependencies?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all... I am a 3rd yr civil engg student . i want to to my summer internship in a good real estate company but i am not very familiar...
hiii every one....iam doing a seminar on Interleave-Division Multiple Access(IDMA)...i am not gettin enough supplementary materials for this topic....i jus hav an ieee paper on it tha's all....could any body...
CEans, Have you had a chance to watch James Bond, Quantum of solace? Please write a review. :smile:

hi

hi for all crazy engineers from this new member😁
how i can view any ans written to others question? whether this is possible only by online chatting?