Double Your Money In 6 Months - Scam

Every few months, you'd hear the news that several thousand people were duped by a crook who promised to double people's investment in flat 6 months. The modus operandi of all the scams is the same. First the scam-master will open a shop and then wait for the first few customers who'll deposit money with them. Then the first customers are rewarded with twice the amount they've invested (for real). This newly rich investor then acts as the business evangelist earning even more customers to the scam-master.

Then few more people are rewarded with twice the investment made by them - and that fuels the growth. With crores of bucks in the bank the scam-master will shut down the shop overnight and run away!

What surprises me is that the same story has been repeating for years and people still get duped. Are most of these people so idiots that they can't undersand that doubling money isn't possible (it's possible in legal ways - but have to be really smart)?

Meh!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    People always look for easy money, I personally have few friends who dream of getting rich everyday. I mean they spend about 30 mins to 1 hr everyday dreaming about being rich, big house etc etc.. I heard once and I was speechless.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Love Windows? Love Internet Explorer? Don't have money and time to download the Windows 8? You will now be able to download IE 10 for Windows 7. Internet Explorer's latest...
Name : Syed Mohamed Ishaq​Engg Trade : B.E. Mechatronics Engineering.​From : kanyakumari, TamilNadu, India.​Occupation : fresher @ TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED, India.​Hobbies : making manual small scale robots and toys​Aim...
Wish u a very happy n prosperous diwali 😀 Enjoy 😀
can anyone explain the difference between guarded and unguarded signal in VHDL with example ?
Wishing CEan - cooltwins and CEan - CIVILPRINCESS A Very Happy Birthday. Have a Long, Beautiful, Wonderful, Lightful Life ahead. 😀 😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉 And thanks for giving us a holiday on...