Don't know what is Industrial Engineering? Read this!

How many of us who are into or want to pursue Industrial Engineering, have little or NO idea what its about? I graduated with a Masters in IE (here's my profile just in case- #-Link-Snipped-#), in 2013, and want to place myself in other's shoes😀

So, to all here, feel free to comment of on ANY questions you have with this topic, and I'll provide my best answers as they come!

Best,
Zubin

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After hitting the entry level segment with the Yu Yunique just this week, Micromax strikes the mid-range market with an Android Lollipop smartphone that is powered by a massive 4000mAh...
HELP ME!!!! I am student of 2nd year of electronics and communication, please suggest me books to preparing gate exam...
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is currently considering a proposal by NATMO or The National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation to develop a digital library where anybody can...
When it comes to Sony's smartphone, one immediately starts thinking about the camera on it. With the new Sony Xperia M5 launching in India, there's the camera and a lot...
One of the most innovative products of our times, 'Rotimatic' has made it possible to automate the tedious process of making fresh round rotis - the Indian bread that is...