Do you know what can big data do?

Usually only after a traffic accident, people find that a particular intersection or section is a problem for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians. According to foreign media reports, Ford has proposed a method that can use big data to help cities determine which places are most likely to become future traffic accidents. To find out, Ford Smart Mobility recorded 1 million kilometres of vehicle and driver travel in and around London last year. Data scientists of Ford's Global Data Insight and Analytics can analyze information through interactive dashboards. This technology is not only applicable to cities, but also to various road environments. The study also looked at other uses, such as how to arrange delivery truck trips early in the day before rush hour, how to benefit all road users, and how to use travel data to help determine the optimal location of charging points for electric vehicles.

Chongqing Feilong Jiangli devotes itself to the research and development of automobile water pump and oil level gauge, providing stable products for many brand automobile factories.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineer (UK) says:Science communication helps people understand the implications of scientific work for society. Here, Maya Raghunandan, freelancer for online platform for freelance scientists Kolabtree, explains how engineers can improve...
I have below 50%mark in 12th,I have completed Be-tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering with 69% at 2015,Then I start my career a small company ,I have 3 year experience...
I am a final year student of welding engineering and Offshore Technology, please I need project topics on metallurgy. I need something that I can work on and will greatly...
According to foreign media reports, Google has upgraded its travel assistant software, Android Auto, to provide many interesting new functions, while improving the speed and security of its functional solutions....
Design News says: Embedded software engineers on average spend 40% of their time removing bugs from their software. This amounts to nearly 5 months each year performing failure work—that is,...