Do Online Apparel Stores Really Work?

I know I can definitely buy a mobile phone online but I still have my own doubts about shopping for shirts, trousers, t-shirts online. The same goes with shoes and perfumes as well. Unless I physically touch and try clothes, I'd not buy them. The big difference of course is when you print only limited type of t-shirts and make them available for your customers.

Has anyone on CE bought clothes online? If yes, share your experience. Also share your opinion about whether people would really want to buy apparel online?

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I never buy such kind of things online and only buy books online. I've seen one of my friends bought a trousers from a website. But after he got it, he found that he can't try it on due to the small size.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    These companies specify the exact width and length of the t-shirts along with the sizes VS, S, M, L, VL, XL.
    So, you can get your own measurements done and order t-shirts or trousers. But I don't think that the feel of the cloth that is experienced only by touching it is possible in any of the online apparel stores. Same goes for perfumes (unless it is the same brand that you are using for long)
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Online stores suck a big time #experience. The best clothes can only be tailored. They are branded plus it is EXACTLY the size and specially made for you. It only requires a little effort to go to buy cloth and hire a tailor.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, I mean the apparel that we see that flat-tummy models wear, won't necessarily look good on us. Heh! Has anyone ever bought shoes online?
  • alishakapoor491
    alishakapoor491
    There are several online shopping stores in India which offers great quality apparel with good discounts. Recently, I shopped at Shoppers Stop for Van Heusen shirts with a discount of 20%. So in my opinion, there is no harm in online shopping at well known shopping brands. I would suggest if any newbie wants to try out online branded clothes shopping in India, do check out the Shoppers Stop.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a) T(n)=2T(n/2)+√n, n>=2 T(1)=1 b) T(n)= mT(n/2)+an^2
According to Eric Jackson, Google and Facebook might be gone completely in 5-8 years due to the reasons that the tech world is moving these days. In his article, he...
Anyone Using DipTrace for PCB Designing? Need to ask about some Libraries.
As engineers, we're used to log books for calculations. But Chennai based company Perspecte has named their product Logbook because it actually is a book for your operations management. The...
i am a student of b.tech computer science, i want to buy a laptop, main concern is low price,usefullness for whole course,speed and realiability of brand. so please suggest me...