Diploma EEE Job Fair..

If anyone can go to abroad with diploma electrical engineer with 3 arrears...??
and then without arrears ???? how much can diploma electrical engineer earn in abroad or India..?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Handsome hari
    If anyone can go to abroad with diploma electrical engineer with 3 arrears...??
    and then without arrears ???? how much can diploma electrical engineer earn in abroad or India..?
    First of all, even an illiterate can go anywhere in the world provided they've enough money to survive and pay for the travel & accommodation. It's got no connection with your education.

Secondly, how much money one can earn has no relation with one's education either. I personally know people who couldn't go beyond primary school and earn more than people with 5 degree qualifications.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you thought sleeping in a real classroom was more difficult than in a distance learning session, think again. Researchers at the North Carolina State University have developed a software...
hello, could u please provide me the circuit diagram of a wheelchiar controlled using the eye movements. i would also want to include a system which enables the wheelchair to...
HI FRIENDS...... i had a doubt ...what happens when a dc current flows through capacitor and inductor?
I'm currently doing a project related to condenser and need latest fluent software for the analysis. I have googled over some sites but couldn't find the need relevant site for...
You do not need to be a "Doctor Who" fan to know about UK’s iconic red phone boxes. One would have thought that with the invention of mobile phones these...