Digital camera with Android as OS... will it be a hit or a miss...

I was surfing the net and came across that Samsung and few more are working towards launching a digital camera with Android as OS for it with gr8 features for tagging, commenting and sharing your clicks right from the camera itself, with the help of inbuilt modem.

All sounds gr8 but to access net, or to make the modem function, would we need a SIM, if yes then what would be difference between a basic mobile with excellent camera and an excellent camera with basic mobile features.

Because WiFi will not be available every where. and what else are the options for transferring images from your camera.

Post you views and comments on this.

Few details are available on the following links:

Samsung considering Android-based digital camera | TechSpot

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We covered the news on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • TheHellRocker
    TheHellRocker
    The_Big_K
    We covered the news on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes Big K, I saw the news on CE as well as other sites, the link is provided.

My question is will it be able to attract users, capture market?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It was in news that the car makers in India have stated that the hike in prices is applicable only to the products that will be dispatched after 16th March....
Dreams, is what even a blind can see. They are many times very beautiful while many times scary. Hate them or love them, they are really interesting. However, some dreams...
Hi...everybody in forum....I am analysing traffic on a WLAN using wirshark.....And when i do staistics using wireshark...i am having a problem to understand ....."i am downloading video file from youtube...
m very glad to become a family member of Crazy Engineers 😀
hey guys, plz let me get out of the confusion, how the load is distributed from slabs to beam and in what proportions??????? for the right block of the building...