Did your phone get UIDAI phone number 1800 300 1947 automatically added to contact list? Is that a problem?

There's been lot of buzz on the Internet about UIDAI phone number 1800 300 1947 getting added to Android phones automatically. People have been complaining about privacy issues at the top of their voice. 

Why is it a problem, anyway?

In my opinion, people are simply over-reacting. Did people complain about the apps that come preinstalled with the phone when you buy it? 

7DNs-Google-UIDAI-Code.jpg

By the way, Google has clarified that back in 2014 - they added the phone number to Android devices. 

Let's face it - You're in Google's world and if you don't like what they're offering - go to do whatever they want. They can add numbers to your contact list, they can delete numbers from your contact list; they can retire any app at any time. 

Let's just learn to deal with it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The properties of materials as a power source is not a new idea. It’s the basis of steam power, for example. But a team from Cornell University in New...
I have a 1 year of experience in JavaScript Web Development. I also did MEAN STACK course in Pune, but i am not getting a good job. So, I am...
https://qz.com/work/1209523/how-to-get-a-world-class-education-for-free-on-the-internet/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
Hello guys!myself azeem.I'm going to complete my Marine engineering and planning to pursue mba.Actually im confused which branch do I have to choose in mba.
How to calculate deflation, stress, and bending on the fixture that its assembly drawing is depicted in the attached pic.