design of powered glider

hi
i already designed non powered glider with balsa which has only elevator and rudder.now i want to design powered glider with balsa and it should be able to make a circular turn.so i think i should keep airlons.and what should i do extra things in powered glider to non powered.i dony want to use ic's to make powered glider.hope u understood the question.please help me.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    You will need to balance out the weight of the engine. Are you using electric motor? push style?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dears, Do you have any Idea about Refractory? I would like to know about refractory more details. I know it is used for resistance high tempurature. In addition, If you...
which is the best (latest version) of gprs which is most efficent in connectiing internet how is edge distinguished from gprs i tried from wikipedia but ididnt understand General Packet...
Hey, I was just wondering if any member here hails from the defence background i.e. army navy or air force. Well, I hail from the olive greens!
Hello, i am a student who are doing an AC to DC power supply 20v,2A project, i dun plan to use any power supply IC(i.e LM317 and etc). I trying...
Hello i am a student of 2nd year Electronics and communicatins engg branch...... i require some help regarding making a robot....... Please give your ideas, weblinks, or any other help...