Data Reversal using Mux

Hello Everyone !!!
I am trying to write code of 8-bit data reversal using Mux.(in verilog). I have written codes for mux and for simple data reversal. Can anybody help me plz...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JSFoo is a one day conference on building full size apps in JavaScript. Come over for a full day with the smartest geeks from across India who have figured it...
"Mechanical Engineer" is the iOS app for professional mechanical engineers and the mechanical engineering students. The app has been developed by Multieducator Inc. and features 300 mechanical engineering formulas, 300...
As we know that steam as well as some gases are used as working fluids during power generation cycles. But my question is that what are the main reasons that...
Zealicon 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida. It is here to enthrall your imagination. Encompassing a plethora of events that require an...
Azerbaijan Tower could soon become the world's tallest man-made structure with height reaching over 1050 meter. Burj Khalifa, the current tallest building in the world located in Dubai may get...