Current trends in the CAD industry

An article said that the current trends to be continued over the next few years are these:
Enhanced Interface for easy-to-learn and easy-to-use; Improved Functionality defined as improving existing features and adding new features; Better Capability defined as CAD system for handling large amount of data. How do you think so?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon an interesting concept called 'Solar Simulators' aka the electric lamp that'd simulate the sunlight. I got some more information here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Simulator , but now looking for some...
Hello friends I have watched this short film and thought that it would be nice sharing with you all. Hope you enjoy it. P.S : Its in Telugu. On subtitles.
There are some studies to show why people do not quit jobs they do not like. They continue with this mill stone round their necks. Reasons seem to be many...
Is there any car in India which is coming with a petrol engine using GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) technology? What I know is that every petrol engine nowadays uses fuel...
Lean production is a concept that many organization claim to be following. This is also not an exception for the people who offer Shigeo Shingo prize for best manufacturing plant....