Current Sensor

Dear Members,

My final year project is designing a solar maximum power point tracking and I am having difficulties in choosing an appropriate current sesor to use as feedback. The current sensor must sense changes in current of 20mA at least and the range is between 20mA to 2A. Can somebody help?

Regards
Thanks all

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm, maybe you can try fabricating one? Use a 1 ohm resistor and amplify the voltage drop cross it. The result should have a linear relationship with current flow. Though, you may need a high power rating resistor if you are gonna work up to 2A.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The winners of the CrazyTee contest sponsored by Myntra are - [random order] 😁CEan - AbrakaDabra 😁 (Design Abrakadabra - 2) 😁CEan - Mona 😁 (Design: Mona - 3)...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4679-crazytee-contest-winners.html in this thread!
Via: Official Google Blog: Google Audio Indexing now on Google Labs Nearly two months ago, we introduced the Google Elections Video Search gadget on iGoogle, a tool that transcribes and...
i want synopsis of the minor project "Automated Guided Vehicle " and plz refer me useful sites for this purpose... 😁😁😁😁
Can someone let me knw some good websites for information on RFID. M interested to do a paper on this topic. Which application of RFID is really interesting???