Cross Compiler

Can someone help in my project on Cross Compiler? How should I approach? I got basic knowledge of C/C++..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Here are some tips that will help you get started :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Share with us the exact problems you face as you begin with your project.
  • himanshupatidar
    himanshupatidar
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Precisely, I've just the theoretical knowledge of Cross Compiler and I'm unfamiliar with GCC and all that. Moreover, I haven't done such level of programming in past especially in Linux/Unix. So its getting a bit difficult to start the things..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a C programming challenge: Can you write a C program without main()? If yes, post your code below and I will take a look.
Recently when I worked for a TEDx team, "a part" of my job was handling their social media. Everyone on the internet business is talking about 'Social Media Experts' and...
Hi there, I've completed my BSc. in Computer Science and I am currently applying for a postgraduate research degree programme in Computer Engineering. As a requirement for admission, i need...
what is the difference between object oriented and procedure oriented language
hi if there are any electrical engineer working in a powerplant preferrably in india please give some idea on laying of electrical conduit in power plant.you are most welcome to...