CrazyEngineers IO: New App Sneak Peek

I hope you are doing well. While we are busy getting our next quiz ready on CrazyEngineers IO Quizzr, I thought of offering a sneak peek at the brand new app we are currently developing.

The app solves an important problem for engineers who are organizing event in their college or organization. Let me share a screenshot that, I think, has enough hints. Can you make a smart guess what this app is about? Let me know by replying to this thread.

new-app-io

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    (From App user)
    Dear Mr.K.Katdare,
    We are SMITE - Small and Medium Industrial and Technological Enablers, Megapur. Ours is an not for profit organization helping young go getters to get to where they want to go. We are arranging a two day workshop for neograduates and about to be graduates, who are adventurous enough to strike out on their own.
    As you know the Miitelstand kind of enterprise has a lot of promise for India.
    While we have set up a good agenda for the workshop, we are stuck with finding an appropriate keynote no nonsense speaker, who firmly believes in the values SMITE is trying to propagate and who has no hesitation in kicking the somewhat timid ones in the butt to get them moving in the right direction.
    From the KEYNOTE app of Crazy Engineers we find that you would be the ideal person to kick start this maiden programme.
    We earnestly request you to please consider this favourably.
    Please mail me or call me for finalizing details.
    Tentative programme details are enclosed for your consideration.
    With Regards,
    I.M. No One,
    Head Bludgeon, SMITE, Megapur

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Padma Vibhushan Prof. Yash Pal, eminent scientist and academician is no more. The science and technology fraternity in India has had two shocks in the last two days. First it...
Home spawned YU Televentures, a joint venture between Cyanogen Inc and Micromax Informatics Limited has unveiled a new device dubbed Yu Yunique 2. The device would retail exclusively via Flipkart...
HMD Global has been in the news for a very long time now. It is expected to launch Nokia 8 on July 31. It is also rumoured to be working...
Gionee A1 Plus from it's native environment China has relocated to Indian consumer electronics market to set a greater deal of business and services. Today, one of the MWC 2017...
At present i own the following vehicles: honda activa 3g hero splendor i-smart suzuki swish 150. well i have noticed, that none of these machines have their fuel indicators working...