CrazyEngineers as a media partner for your engineering event!

CEans,

As many of you know, CE regularly associates with engineering events around the world - be it a techfest or annual event in your engineering college, a summit, or engineering conference. We'd love to be associated with you if you are organizing any event that involves engineers! 😀

We know you want to spread the word about your event across thousands of engineers who visit CrazyEngineers every day. And guess what? CrazyEngineers does it for you - for free. In return, we expect you to spread the love of CE among your attendees - fair deal, right? [​IMG]

Here are the highlights of our associations :-

You -

1. Recognize us as media partners on your event/college/conference/summit website by posting our logo; hot linked to CrazyEngineers.

2. Put our banners at prominent locations at the venue.

3. Have someone from your team to cover the event for us. Well, we'd love to, but can't attend every event 😀

We -

1. Put your banner in the side column of forums (as soon as the locations become available).

2. Link the banners to your event official website.

3. Publish contact information, event announcements, event information etc. through our CE - Events section.

4. Let you officially engage with potential participants (from any part of the world) through CE Forums. Thus you can answer queries by your participants online and avoid repetitions.

5. Put you high on Google pages. CE forums are highly ranked in search engines and anyone searching for your event will no doubt find our link on the first page of Google. 😀 How nice!

6. Help you spread the word about your event in over 180 countries. What else do you want? 😉

If you'd like to join hands with us, get in touch via admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com and let's work out something.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Attention event organizers:

The media partnership deal works without any monetary transactions. We provide you unparalleled reach among engineers around the world [ in over 187 countries! ]. In return, we ask you to spread the love of CE among your college tech-fest attendees.

We've been receiving association/partnership proposals almost daily. Because of the restriction of the space, we will only associate with tech-fest organizers who agree to above terms and provide us with maximum reach among the event attendees.

Your questions can be directed to 'admin' [at] crazyengineers 'dot' com.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As all of us know there are a lots of after market airfilters that claims more power more mileage compared to OE paper filters. Some of the companies who makes...
Hi all, Im getting a problem with iexplorer7.0. when opening new explorer, it opens in an existing (alredy opened) explorer. I want to open it in new window. Pls suggest...
Hi guys, Is it possible to control speed of a small DC motor using fuzzy logic? Initially the idea was to build a Radio Controlled Car with speed proportional to...
CEans, I get many queries on how to create, run and manage a website. I'm presenting a series of 3 articles to tell you how to go about having your...
Hai friends.i am trinath & new to this group.i am in my final semester EEE. my project is OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF CUK CONVERTER BY IMPROVING THE CONTROLLERS USING GENETIC...