Cracking Da Vinci Code!

Guys! ๐Ÿ˜€

Follow this link -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You need to have a google account.

I could crack the first puzzle in 3 minutes flat but couldn't put much time guessing the 'symbol' name (try it out and you'll know what I'm talking about).

Those who are interested, can discuss the puzzle on this thread. This is strictly for the brainy people who have lots of free time ๐Ÿ˜

Happy Code Cracking ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    #1 cracked!

Yahooo! ๐Ÿ˜

I cracked the puzzle 1 too! Time: 16.37 minutes ๐Ÿ˜

Couldn't get the symbol name ๐Ÿ˜”

Someone help ! ๐Ÿ˜

CrooK

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi!!! i m naga muneendra reddy.k.. i m doing my B.E(Hons.)ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS in BITS,PILANI.. i m interested in electrical and power system engineering...can anybody suggest me a goodway to...
Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you...
hi Guys, neha is back again with a new debatable topic...so what does CEans have to say considering higher education......It should be done in india or abroad??
I am a fresh engineering graduate in mechanical field and seeking guidance for automation. If there is anyone who could help me, please contact me via E-mail at edited or...
hi everyone well i am starting up a new game(although it's common)...what u ppl have to do z add up three words and make a story. RULES: 1.no one can...