Cost Benefit Analysis - Contractor vs Own Forces Highway Maintenance

Hello,

I am tasked with this cost analysis due within two days. What would be a logical place to start?

500Km of gravel roadway maintenance.

Requirements would include a shop and maintenance crew to equate to current maintenance contracts.

Any insight into major issues to consider would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is basically divided into two parts.Firstly we have designed a microcontroller based solar tracking system successfully.In the next part we have decided to...
Hey all! I'm new to this site and I think I can get help with the code I'm trying to write. I am new to wordpress, php and ajax and...
Quote: A Government order in November 2015 has made it mandatory for all road developers in the country to use waste plastic, along with bituminous mixes, for road construction. This...
Quote: Where do you see yourself in five years? Tell me about a time when you showed leadership. What is your biggest weakness? These are the standard questions that job...
Abstract: Energy cannot be created nor be destroyed but it can be converted from one form to another. Nearly all the mass of the atom is concentrated in a tiny...