Conventional Power Plant Simulator Development

Dear CEans, Currently I am interested in development of a program to understand the working of a conventional power plant. The program needs to be interactive, i.e, when you click on a component then the effect of your action must be transferred to other integrated components, i.e, opening the valves will increase the steam flow through it. So there must be a logic code running behind each component and graphically pleasing. But I am stuck with where to start. I am a mechanical engineer, not very expert of coding. What actually i am looking for is a simulator like this available on the following link: #-Link-Snipped-#

although the simulator in above link is very simple but i am looking for your advice regarding the suitable software and approach. Thanks

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This article may help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for a good college to take admission in MCA course of IP University.👎👎🎉
The various characteristics of life along with the crucial deciding factor, reproduction has now started to sublimate as the never ending progress of technology is keen to impart life into...
The Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO is planning to launch its heaviest rocket to date, the mighty Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (aka GSLV Mark-III) in the first week...
For those interested: Protect Your Smarts, Build a Smart Motorcycle Helmet Please note the disclaimer: PLEASE NOTE: This helmet is a prototype project and should not be used on the...
A hard-core Delhiite, Ruchi Kalra was brought up a single child in a middle-class Punjabi family. She went on to study Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi and then worked at...