Common Cold permanent cure may now be a possibility!

I've often wondered why isn't there a permanent cure for common cold. For me, the cold has always followed up with cough and I've hated it like anything. However, now there could be a permanent cure for common cold. The latest research done by scientists at the Napier University in UK has revealed that a tiny molecule, often find in human and animal immune systems can be deployed to cure common cold - for ever.

Common cold is often caused by Rhinovirus, informs Dr. Peter Barlow. There is no cure and no vaccine for it and the latest study is a major and exciting step towards finding an effective treatment. Check the details: #-Link-Snipped-#

I just hope the scientists figure out a way to fix cough and fever as well. But that said, I'm very well aware that fever and cough is body's reaction to viruses. The best way is to make your defence system so strong that no virus or bacteria could break it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GPS aka Global Positioning System is US technology operated by US Air Force and used globally by gadgets to determine their exact location on the planet. India is now advancing...
The upcoming JIO phone is in News. With it, it was in market that the WhatsApp will not work on the JIO phone. The reason being this is, it works...
I need a super glue which effectively bonds plastic, with aluminum and galvanised iron. under what brand name is such a glue available in the market ? please guide me
Quote: It was a grueling match this past Saturday, with the Houston and St. Louis Alliances going head to head to see who would come out on top in the...
Coolpad has launched Note 5 Lite C in the country which would go on sale starting Saturday, August 5 2017. As the first offline exclusive Coolpad device, it would be...