Choosing perfect laptop to use with a 3d scanner

Hi, everybody. It happend, that I have to scan internal parts of aircrafts engines in customer's place. Scanner (Artec spider) is portable, and I have a battery for it. The thing is that I need a poweful but lightweight laptop to work with it. I searched for some, but maybe someone could help me to find the best one, I also need it to have a moderate autonomous work time or maybe an external battery?

Replies

• Olga Skvortsova
    Olga Skvortsova
    Hello,

We use this Dell ourselves, it is really portable and very powerful:
    Dell XPS 15 laptop
    So I can definitely recommend it for Artec Spider 😀
    And here we usually post all tested laptops, so feel free to browse in the articles of this section:
    Laptops – Artec Support Center

In case you have any questions, just email us at support@artec-group.com.

--
    Best regards,

Olga Skvortsova
    Head of Technical Support Department
  • Tatolo
    Tatolo
    Thank you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a path breaking research, scientists from Carnegie Mellon University, USA, have developed a novel brain imaging technology that can read minds and identify complex human thoughts with 87 per...
Globally, efforts are being made to harness the solar energy to its fullest. However, there are several challenges involved in it. One of the major problems in tapping solar energy...
Can you recall Sundar Pichai's words from his "back to college" interview in IITKGP? the CEO of Google talked about ushering an AI-powered era, where Google will contribute in developing...
i have this final project an interactive projector with automatic calibration, but we have a difficulty in creating a program for automatic calibration in arduino, they say that we can...