Childhood video of Arnab Goswami

(Sent by my daughter)
Unbelievable!
Dropbox - File Deleted

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ... Arnab Style: First invite people to participate in his debate show; then fill the entire debate with 'listen, listen...' or the classic 'never ever, ever, never ever' gibberish. I stopped watching his show long long time ago.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Virgin America and Alaska Airlines will soon use a Traffic Aware Planner (TAP) application to make traffic aware strategic aircrew requests (TASAR). The airlines will implement the capability over...
Unnati is a path breaking NGO in Bangalore. They offer training to the underprivileged at no cost with a guarantee of employment. Here is a case study of software training...
Is Capacitor a Unilateral or Bilateral Device ? If Unilateral then why +'ve & -'ve terminals ?
Please be patient to read. So i have done mechanical engineering from a not so good collage with not so good grades due to whatever reasons. I am seeing nowadays...
Quote: "The fact is, intelligence can be increased—and quite dramatically," writes behavior-analytic psychologist Bryan Roche of the National University of Ireland in Psychology Today. "Those who claim that IQ is...