Chess playing

I have an interesting game. I arrange Chinese chessmen into international chess board and play normally with its rule. Of course there is some drawback for the pawn. Since there is no border between two countries here, it’s hard for the pawn to go ahead without being killed by the pawn of the enemy sides. However, it’s so amusing to get involved in it. Similarity, I arrange international chessmen into Chinese chess board to play. In this case, there is an extra line in the middle – the border which makes the progress of the play more difficult to control.

For more detail, see

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Back in 2012, we talked about researchers at University College in London who used a modified Wi-Fi router to detect people through walls. Three years later researchers at MIT's Computer...
hi my name is aakash . currently in 3rd year of IT engg my cgpa is less than 7 and i have medium level of communication skills ability will i...
I am planning for startups . I want some good idea for startups which will works in current IT sector . Please answer this it is very important
I am a mechanical engineer by profession. I am working in kerala electrical and allied engineering company limited, kollam, kerala. There I am an engineering trainee working with various department...
What you saw in movies like Terminator is now coming to reality. Well, not the human killing robots; but at least the robots that can challenge humans in motorcycle racing!...