Chennai Express game - review

Hi CEans, Today I am out here with with a review on the recently released Chennai Express game(android ) and I was redirected to this game when I was opting for Best movie games and Chennai express was the first choice from the list. Chennai Express game is simple and neat in its making and can be a good dash game made with full of Indian Flavour. It was updated on September 3rd and now its ad was blinking in the android home page.
ce
The Chennai express game welcomes us with a screen showing two cartoon characters depicting Sharukh and Deepika Padukone. The start of the game page only has four options:1)Audio, 2)Controls, 3)Info, 4)Exit. The Game has a plot that Sharukh was escaping from the villain who was depicted as a “Arakkan”. So You must escape from Rameshwaram where the road is full of obstacles such as bus, lorries, autos, Manholes, etc and to add more excitement you had to collect more coins while you go. The feature which I see a unique in dashing games is that it has a option to hit the small villains coming in your path. The best part of the game is its Audio which make us feel that we are playing a real Indian flavored game.
Chennai-Express-Android-Apps-on-Google-Play
It may follow the footsteps of Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Minion Rush, etc but I strongly suggest the game for the Desi Lovers who are good gamers with quick swiping fingers.It has a strong graphics and working on most of the low end smartphones also.

My vote:4

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans , Today I had come out with a exclusive review on the app “MY VODAFONE”. My Vodafone is a app completely dedicated for both prepaid and postpaid customers....
NEW IDEA FOR CRAZY ENGINEERS WEBSTIE Hello Engineers, I am a newbie to crazy engineers but i must say this website is superb,excellent and out of the world.As a student...
I am searching for Japanese news and videos to be conversant with the language. Where can I get news in Japanese?(with or without subtitles). p.s: NHK world works in other...
HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY...
If you came here to learn a new trick that'd make you rich overnight, we're sorry to disappoint you. Two things - One; you'll still need to have the money...