Celebrating CrazyEngineers Day!

CEans,

Congratulations to everyone on crossing a new milestone in a journey that started three years ago. We all celebrate our foundation day as "CrazyEngineers Day" [November 26, 2008].

We have updated our CE Forums system#. The new system is more robust, fun and faster! Now take your own time to explore new features in CE. Watch out for the announcements today!

# If you can't see the changes, just clear your browser cache {history} and visit the forums again. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may discuss this announcement in the following thread :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/8543-celebrating-crazyengineers-day.html in this thread!
hey guys, I hope someone can help me with this problem in numerical methods; how huge is the neighborhood of x=0 so that we get 4 decimal digit accuracy if...
Where can I find a free converter tool that converts avi to ipod compatable and to DVD? I have this one know but I have the trial version (it's really...
Hi friends, what is the difference between delete and trancate command
Happy b'day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Happy birthday to CE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ waiting for CE (with new look)