CE - Teetotaler Club

Okay, here we form the CE TeeTotaler Club

Teetotalism (or T-total) is the practice and promotion of complete Abstinence from Alcoholic Beverage. A person who practices (and possibly advocates) teetotalism is called a teetotaler or teetotaller (plural teetotalers or teetotallers). Such people are said to be on the wagon unless they've never consumed alcoholic beverages (someone who is 'on the wagon' has usually needed to stop drinking, hence 'falling off the wagon').
All said, I hope I'm not the only one in this club ๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Teach me the secret handshake as I'm a member of the same club.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *shows a dozen elaborate moves of grips, gestures and dance moves*

Welcome to the club! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ash - you too?

Bruwahaha! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Join me in welcoming CEan - MaRo in our Mod Team ๐Ÿ˜! MaRo is from Egypt and we'll now be able to ensure round the clock moderation of CE...
hi this is pramod can any one give me a link for project for Storage Area Network...........i m interested to do in this area....... waiting for positive reply..........
Greetings, I would be sinecerely grateful for any information about Kommerell weldability test... It is an Austrian method and I am in a search of promising literature that describes it,...
Well it's more fustrateing than it's funny ... i really hate these news channels ... well these kinda news make u say WTF!!! Commissioner of Delhi Police Has Lost His...
i have got interest in automobile field and i want to make a good project in this field..............could u suggest me some topics and some useful websites....................๐Ÿ˜Ž