CDAC training duration theory + practical

There seems to be confusion about the duration of the theory + practical classes conducted as a part of CDAC training. I do not have any concrete information about how long the training happens every day - 8 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours. I invite responses from those who have taken these courses. Also share your experience about the centers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Having to recharge phone's batteries every night could soon become passé as University of Washington (UW) researchers have developed a battery-free phone. Make no mistake, the phone still needs power,...
Which course is right for me in the present age ?? Plastic engineering ta civil engineering
The newest smartphones on offer from Vivo- X9s and X9s Plus are officially unveiled in China. Vivo X9s priced at ¥2698 (approx. Rs 25,600) and the X9s Plus priced at...
I have been noticing that a lot of our fellow engineers have either appeared for CDAC CCAT OR are preparing to take the exam in near future. One of the...
Hi I am fyp student. Can I get any idea or suggestion for my final year project?