Career options for CS Engineers

Hello,
I am student of computers science Engineering.
I want to make my career in government job in IBPS SO.
But my concepts of programming is not so good.
Suggest me some of the books and tips so that I can improve my programming skills.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NISAR aka 'NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar' is the latest mission that should excite the space enthusiasts. The mission is a result of collaboration between two leading space agencies NASA and...
#include int main() { int rent,year,incre,a,s; printf("Rent Per month\n"); scanf("%d",&rent); puts("INCREAMENT\n"); scanf("%d",&incre); printf("HOW MANY YEARS\n"); scanf("%d",&year); for(a=1;a<=year;a++) { printf("The rent for year %d is %d\n",a,rent*12); rent=rent+incre; } }
I came across a report from the last week published in ET last week - 2 lakh IT engineers to lose jobs annually in the next 3 years: Head Hunters...
Quote: (Plastic waste is a gigantic problem that we all have to take responsibility for, and one in which engineers have a key role in solving.) Henderson Island, part of...
HI ..... I AM A GRADUATE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE FROM AGRA UNIVERSITY WILLING TO PURSUE CAREER IN THE SAME FIELD...HEARD IPU COLLEGES ARE GOING GOOD ...CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST ME HOW...