Career Advice in Industrial Automation sector

Hi everyone, I don't know what to do with my life i'm depressed,confused, feeling suicidal. I did b-tech (ECE) in 7 yrs(2010-2017) with 54.81% i know what you are thinking yes i did messed up my education because i got stuck with wrong people in wrong direction while in college but finally i did my graduation in 2017 & i didn't got any job but i'm a hardworking guy and i never gave up, 

i learned whatever i got from any online course and also did training in industrial automation of 4 month and Auto-cad & Auto-cad Electrical, soft skill of 6 month. but i'm 26 yrs old now and it's been 1 yrs and 6 month still i'm not getting any job call just because 

i have a 7 yrs of degree. I'm desperate right now staying in my room whole day, feeling ashamed of me everywhere i go,i never planned my life this way. I'm really interested in industrial automation sector even i applied in every govt apprenticeship schemes but no solution came up till now and also 

i came up with idea of doing master degree or Pg diploma in industrial automation but my family's financial condition is pretty bad now. Even i thought of going in BPO job or any other job due to my family financial condition but i'm really interested in industrial automation field and 

i want to do job in this sector , If there is any solution possible for me please suggest me i don't want to lose my hope Tell me what should i do?  

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I believe you started with great expectations from yourself and aimed for a specific type of job. What's wrong with BPO job if it can take care of finances and keep you busy? I'd advise getting a job first, take care of your finances and keep preparing for your dream job. It's pretty straightforward. 

• Sumanta Soumik dey
    Sumanta Soumik dey

Thanks for your response, If for BPO i would have gone for it from the start but i kept me going instead and its not dream job that i am approaching i just want any job in industrial sector but they keep judging me by my degree and it's not fair.

• Will Smith
    Will Smith

Agree with Kaustubh's opinion, a job first for surving, not surving how to make dream job 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got a lot of questions about.. Is it possible to hack any online game? For example PUBG MOBILE, Is it possible to hack PUBG MOBILE?Yes it is Possible!As PUBG...
Hello Everyone I have to develop insulation resistor value  for our battery 350VI have seen in online so many Caluculation for insulation resistor, but not sure how to develop a...
A truly Crazy hard core engineering to make a   Guitar!Engineer (UK) says: An ‘unbreakable’ 3D printed guitar has been given the heavy metal treatment by Swedish guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen.https://www.theengineer.co.uk/yngwie-malmsteen-goes-heavy-on-unbreakable-guitar/?cmpid=tenews_7930004&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
Design News says: By its very definition, a black hole cannot be seen . They are so dense no light can escape from them. What the Event Horizon group has...
how are? am looking for a project to do for my final degree course which will be an expert or artificial system in the insurance industry. if there is one...