Sumanta Soumik dey
Sumanta Soumik dey
Electronics and Communication
11 Apr 2019

Career Advice in Industrial Automation sector

Hi everyone, I don't know what to do with my life i'm depressed,confused, feeling suicidal. I did b-tech (ECE) in 7 yrs(2010-2017) with 54.81% i know what you are thinking yes i did messed up my education because i got stuck with wrong people in wrong direction while in college but finally i did my graduation in 2017 & i didn't got any job but i'm a hardworking guy and i never gave up, 

i learned whatever i got from any online course and also did training in industrial automation of 4 month and Auto-cad & Auto-cad Electrical, soft skill of 6 month. but i'm 26 yrs old now and it's been 1 yrs and 6 month still i'm not getting any job call just because 

i have a 7 yrs of degree. I'm desperate right now staying in my room whole day, feeling ashamed of me everywhere i go,i never planned my life this way. I'm really interested in industrial automation sector even i applied in every govt apprenticeship schemes but no solution came up till now and also 

i came up with idea of doing master degree or Pg diploma in industrial automation but my family's financial condition is pretty bad now. Even i thought of going in BPO job or any other job due to my family financial condition but i'm really interested in industrial automation field and 

i want to do job in this sector , If there is any solution possible for me please suggest me i don't want to lose my hope Tell me what should i do?  

12 Apr 2019

I believe you started with great expectations from yourself and aimed for a specific type of job. What's wrong with BPO job if it can take care of finances and keep you busy? I'd advise getting a job first, take care of your finances and keep preparing for your dream job. It's pretty straightforward. 

Sumanta Soumik dey

Sumanta Soumik dey

Electronics and Communication
15 Apr 2019

Thanks for your response, If for BPO i would have gone for it from the start but i kept me going instead and its not dream job that i am approaching i just want any job in industrial sector but they keep judging me by my degree and it's not fair.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.