Can you send me the abstract of rural development?

At present I am working on with my project of-a case study of rural development 

Can you please help us to complete our project in an easy and technical way..

By guiding us .ur thoughts and..etc.,

Im a student of civil engineering (diploma)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

This question is quite open ended and doesn't tell us anything about your project. Without knowing the details, we cannot really help. 

Could you write some more information about your project? 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

When it is a case study project, there has to be an actual case (one or a group of projects) of the subject that has been completed. Using this case the premise, that is, rural development will result from such a project is evaluated pointing out successes, lacunae and possible modification for future implementation.

Unless a case is identified this cannot be done, nor can anyone offer suggestions.

Some background info can be seen here, which can be applied to any specific case to see if the goals have been met:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Manaswini Manu
    Manaswini Manu

In this project

We come across 

what is rural development

components of the rural life, area featured in it, concept of rural development, different schemes involved to develop ..etc are the topis are explained in it

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Looks like an easy thing to do if you search the Internet to get the information you need. For example, you can search the Internet for questions like "What is rural development?". 

Could you ask more specific information about the problem you are facing with getting the information? 

• Manaswini Manu
    Manaswini Manu

Yes ,I have done through it

And I have collected the information regarding the topic I gone through

Still on I feel something is missing...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As for me, everything is unknown about Raspberry Pi.Design News says: Here are five facts about the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ SBC that you may not have known. These five...
There is one question asked in Aptitude Test 1 in Aptitude section on CE. Could anyone please solve and let us know the correct answer.There is triangle ABC with AB...
can i get titles of project in mechanical engineering for final year and to get advices for the ways to follow for being good engineer
What is IES ESE or Indian Engineering Services Exam?Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2019 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...
I didn't  know how to add ten days to current date and to give the date after ten days