Can it get crazier than this for powering robots?

Quote: The properties of materials as a power source is not a new idea. It’s the basis of steam power, for example. But a team from Cornell University in New York is now investigating the potential of material we are all familiar with, but more often while watching films than any industrial context. End quote 

Popcorn 

That is what is being talked about.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a 1 year of experience in JavaScript Web Development. I also did MEAN STACK course in Pune, but i am not getting a good job. So, I am...
https://qz.com/work/1209523/how-to-get-a-world-class-education-for-free-on-the-internet/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
Hello guys!myself azeem.I'm going to complete my Marine engineering and planning to pursue mba.Actually im confused which branch do I have to choose in mba.
How to calculate deflation, stress, and bending on the fixture that its assembly drawing is depicted in the attached pic.
So I’ve researched salaries but nothing speaks better than an actual person telling their experience. Can some peole share their starting salary? If possible from Indiana or Ohio