Callaway Silverado 2014

A pick up that has great potential Not in India But in countries around the world

This new beast of a car from Callaway is truly a wonder when we see the specs It is built for the weights

Anticipated Spec:
Engine 5.3 litres 450 hp to 6.2 V8 at 540 Hp

Callaway Silverado is a supercharger, but the tune will include some electrical updates and a computer remap. Buyers will have several optional features available, including: wheels and tires, suspension updates, interior refinements, body modifications, Honker intake systems and DD exhaust systems.

This is makes it a real dream car for many aspirants of pickup trucks
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yes this beast can swallow everything in its path.
    Callaway silverado uses Ecotec V8 engine,direct injection ,variable valvetiming coming with air intaje and exhaust upgrades.

I will go for GMC trucks.
    (does gmc belongs to callaway group).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Challenging the present technology to redesign what was a past technology lets us analyse closely whether the development of a technology will be its boon or bane. What has actually...
July and the launch of CEoM contest has made CE more lively than ever before. It feels like we are back in 2005-2006 when there were just a few CEans...
Hi... I'm a final year EIE student. My interest is in the field of image processing. Here are some other ideas which came to my mind. Do these already exist?...
Next Generation TVs, 4K Ultra-HD Technology(3840x2160) is soon to be replacing 1080p once the development team will workout in the pricing sector of the new technology. While, in the recent...
When Samsung S4 was announced, within a week of release of that Samsung's Google Play edition was released,same was with the HTC One. So, what's good about Google Play Edition...