CAD Technology integrating CAE

Hello! I am excited and thrilled when I work with this new CAD software SPACECLAIM. they have really cool stuff and they are the pioneers of this technology, recently discovered that all the other CAD companies are trying to make a clone of it. Just check out their website for cool CAD demos.😎

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GMAT takers, Here's a topic for you to write an essay :- “Corporations and other businesses should try to eliminate the many ranks and salary grades that classify employees according...
hi friends, I m Somesh, a final yr electrical student.I am searching for a seminar topic to present this yr and also a project based on transmission line protection ....
I am doing my 5th sem in UVCE mech .. Please suggest me any simple project to get going...
hi ....this is my first project,so need some help from u people ..so plz let me know if u have got even a slightest idea this topic ...i will be...
Hi Eyeryone this looks like a great Forum.! About myself:- Name: Sandeep *Engineering Trade: Electronics & communication Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Product Development EngineerWork Experience: More than a year *Hobbies...