C type and D type Flanges

why Flanges are named C type and D type? What does "C" and "D" stands for?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

(Google Search)
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    Sir thank you for reply. But the link provided above seems to be not related to the question which i was asked ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That site gave drawings of various types of flanges including what was asked. However, there seems to be some trouble with that link. Please see here:
    DIN EN 1092-1 Steel Flange - Valvias

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi has been in the news for quite a while. The exit of Hugo Barra and the election of Manu Jain as the new VP has contributed much to it....
Quote: In a world where software analysis has taken over, let us take a history lesson to remember what makes our finite-element-analysis (FEA) software tick. Morh’s circle is just a...
Hello everyone. Suggest me any worthy institute who can provide me software designing courses and further can àpproach me in placement. I'm basically a student of final year from Automobile...
HTC is going to launch its U series smartphones In India on 21st February. The series including U Ultra and U Play was announced on January 12th this year in...
{"value":[{"firstname":"naancy","email":"nancy@gmail.com","lastname":"sheeba", "phone":"9791409681","address":"23,Iam Fine Street","city":"chennai","zip":"620012", "country":"India"}]}This is my external Json file.I am using HTML form elements to get the value of Email id if it matches all other values will be...