Business Stripped Bare by Richard Branson

CEans,

The king entrepreneur is back with his latest book - #-Link-Snipped-#

Now, if anyone has read the book; please post a review for us. I'm going to buy one as soon as its available here ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm only half way through the book and I'm absolutely loving it!

Chapter #2 is just awesome! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just finished reading the book. I must say its one of the best Branson books and every aspiring entrepreneur should read the chapter titled "Entrepreneurship and Management"

If you do not have the time to read the whole book, go to a local book store and read the epilogue.

You'll thank me for suggesting/recommending the book.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Is anyone working with ruby on rails... If so can you please tell me about the language and its uses... i am the beginner of ruby... Is anyone...
CEans, We are happy to release CE Badges for your websites & blogs. The procedure to add the badge to your site is very simple: Just copy the code given...
CEans, All discussions / questions / feedback / suggestions and showcase - this is the thread ๐Ÿ˜€ The announcement is available here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/6906-ce-badges-your-blog-website.html

hi

hi frns! ๐Ÿ˜
Hello, friends I m final year ele. engg. student. i study in pune uni. I Want small but logical project.