Bull can generate Electricity?

Hi All,

Is it possible to generate electricity using bull as in old age farmer use bull to pull water from well. The technology was very week, using latest tool we can generate electricity so farmer can stop using Diesel and free electricity for removing water from under ground and due to this many calves will save their life going to but-chart house.

Requirement will be 20KV generator , bull can work continuously for 4 Hour. 

what is their strength. wast is the HP required for 20KV generator (when 1hp = 2800RPM)

Regards 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I've replied to this on another post on marine energy, where you had posted the same topic.

It should be 20 KW not 20 KV. 

1 HP is not 2800 RPM it is  0.7457 KW.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance Jio is currently at 21% market share in Indian markets and the experts are predicting that it will capture 30% market share by end of 2019. If Jio does...
I  am a computer science student. Regarding the project  any good idea that can help the poor with my project and my ideas are1. On any  occasion, the food will...
I passed my 10th with 66%(ICSE) and 54% in 12th (CBSE) but i am maintaining 7.9 pointer (79%) till now as i am in 6th semester and so will i...
I am a mechanical engineer if 3rd year and I am interested in car designing so my question is that is there any scope in india for car designing. What...
A System Designed to Handle End to End PaymentsAccept All Payment ModesWith Domestic and International Credit & Debit cards, EMI, Netbanking from 58 banks, UPI and 8 mobile wallets, Razorpay...