BSOD-how do i get rid of it?

hi guys ...i have got this blue screen of death(BSOD) and i am not able to gert rid of it ...i have formatted the drive which contains windows and reinstalled it but he problem persists ...suddenly while i am working the bsod appears and the system automatically restarts...i dunno what else to do...please help me out!!!😔😔

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Try to catch the error code & search Microsoft Knowledge Base
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, could we know the system configuration? Do you have any graphics cards installed?
  • crazypooh
    crazypooh
    this may b d virus in some other drive
    if antivirus not catching it the problem cud b in graphic card check it out
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    normally most of this BSOD appears due to drivers clash....or non-compatible drivers...

Authenticate the Drivers you are installing for any device (Graphics, motherboard...etc...)
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Get rid of the OS, the BSOD will follow 😀

On a more serious tone, try reading what the BSOD is telling you, if its an interrupt call which went awry, then it probably means that you have installed a hardware device too many, try uninstalling the software drivers for the same.
  • rohitvishnu
    rohitvishnu
    i have reinstalled the os and the drivers from the driver cd given...still the bsod exists..my config is 2 gb ram with core2 duo 2.2ghz and graphics card is in built..it takes 25% of the ram .motherboard is gigabyte GA-73 model
  • rohitvishnu
    rohitvishnu
    the error it gives is something like DRIVER_IRQ_ somethin like this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There you go!

Try to update the Graphics card driver (get the latest web-release) and see if you still get the BSOD.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    rohitvishnu
    the error it gives is something like DRIVER_IRQ_ somethin like this
    This means that you have installed some free ware/Shareware software that causes this or else update your Graphic card -> driver...

Please visit below link for list of error displayed in BSOD
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rohitvishnu
    rohitvishnu
    i dont have a on board graphics card ...so i have just installed the drivers given for the video adptre in the driver cd given to me ...is tht enough or do i have to update the existing driver also???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yep!

Get the latest web-release driver and and install if after performing clean uninstall of current driver.
  • scandalouskk
    scandalouskk
    how to start a new thread
    plz help me
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Hello..i am getting a blue screen error as Bug code usb driver..cant able to fix it..Please help me.Also please help me how to uninstall the current driver and reinstall the updated driver.

I am using Windows 7 (64-bit)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In purely scientific terms, can you consider flowing sand as a fluid? Does it exhibit the properties of a fluid? Let's discuss.
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to mobile phones.. or any other topics that is intersting..im luking...
i want to interface a device that has parallel port with matlab,how to interface? plaese any one help me....
Dear Engineers, I am Noorul Aman. I am a mechanical engineer in the field of PIPING AND CONST/ARCI. Here I want to shear whatever I gather the information about engineering...
CEans, He rediscovered CrazyEngineers 2 years after joining, while deleting mails in his inbox! He has deep interest in "Cryptography"! He wants to make his country (India) 100% literate! He...