rohitvishnu
rohitvishnu
Branch Unspecified
24 Mar 2014

BSOD-how do i get rid of it?

hi guys ...i have got this blue screen of death(BSOD) and i am not able to gert rid of it ...i have formatted the drive which contains windows and reinstalled it but he problem persists ...suddenly while i am working the bsod appears and the system automatically restarts...i dunno what else to do...please help me out!!!😔😔
MaRo

MaRo

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Try to catch the error code & search Microsoft Knowledge Base
10 years ago
Well, could we know the system configuration? Do you have any graphics cards installed?
crazypooh

crazypooh

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
this may b d virus in some other drive
if antivirus not catching it the problem cud b in graphic card check it out
anuragh27crony

anuragh27crony

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
normally most of this BSOD appears due to drivers clash....or non-compatible drivers...

Authenticate the Drivers you are installing for any device (Graphics, motherboard...etc...)
Prasad Ajinkya

Prasad Ajinkya

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Get rid of the OS, the BSOD will follow 😀

On a more serious tone, try reading what the BSOD is telling you, if its an interrupt call which went awry, then it probably means that you have installed a hardware device too many, try uninstalling the software drivers for the same.
rohitvishnu

rohitvishnu

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
i have reinstalled the os and the drivers from the driver cd given...still the bsod exists..my config is 2 gb ram with core2 duo 2.2ghz and graphics card is in built..it takes 25% of the ram .motherboard is gigabyte GA-73 model
rohitvishnu

rohitvishnu

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
the error it gives is something like DRIVER_IRQ_ somethin like this
10 years ago
There you go!

Try to update the Graphics card driver (get the latest web-release) and see if you still get the BSOD.
anuragh27crony

anuragh27crony

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
rohitvishnu
the error it gives is something like DRIVER_IRQ_ somethin like this
This means that you have installed some free ware/Shareware software that causes this or else update your Graphic card -> driver...

Please visit below link for list of error displayed in BSOD
Troubleshooting Windows Blue Screen Of Death errors... - UK Web Hosting | Dedicated Server Windows and Linux VPS Forum
rohitvishnu

rohitvishnu

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
i dont have a on board graphics card ...so i have just installed the drivers given for the video adptre in the driver cd given to me ...is tht enough or do i have to update the existing driver also???
10 years ago
yep!

Get the latest web-release driver and and install if after performing clean uninstall of current driver.
scandalouskk

scandalouskk

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
how to start a new thread
plz help me
Saijayadeep

Saijayadeep

Branch Unspecified
4 years ago
Hello..i am getting a blue screen error as Bug code usb driver..cant able to fix it..Please help me.Also please help me how to uninstall the current driver and reinstall the updated driver.

I am using Windows 7 (64-bit)

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.