Blocking Unwanted Call

Can anybody tell me how to block Unwanted calls by using Nokia 6030?

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Though I am not very much sure on this, I think it has to do with the service provider and not with make of phone. Just talk to call center of your SP and they will tell you.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    If your phone is Symbian powered (s60), there are many call filtering softwares available. Try googling some keywords like call filter or call block, you'll find it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends I am eager to tell you that, I am participating in a Speech Competition and I have been given "My favorite Website" as a topic. So I have chosen...
i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad... i`ve heard of some institutes like - Naresh technologies - Deccan Soft - Peers tech - etc...
what is the difference between active and passive components?
I have some question regarding LPLL. I've tried to search it but didn't found the answer to it. My question is: Why the input signal of the LPLL component normally...
I am using visual studio 2008 and I am creating a simple practice project which is store data and retrieve data from database. but when I am adding new database...