BitTorrent Torque makes torrent downloads easy

bittorrent-torque-1341606696
Torrents have always been difficult to manage as they must be seeded time and time again to keep them healthy. A torrent download must pass through a secondary gateway on a router which makes the download slow. BitTorrent Torque makes torrent downloads easy by truncating the need of a secondary client and making use of a javascript enabled browser to speed up downloads. Converting torrents to regular downloads is one more noteworthy achievement by Torque as it will make downloads easy and remove the burden of seeding the torrent repeatedly. Torque is available just in alpha version with the future versions aimed at life torrent video streaming.
How many of you think this invention will keep the torrent users on the hunt as recently torrents have lost their popularity?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q. Draw an Elephant. Answer: Very simple - without making any assumptions, you see. Here's the elephant drawn -
Does wearing a tie in an interview by a fresher over-emphasize the formal wear? DO we look desperate that way? **Asked by a friend of me.. The_Big_K: Your views on...
I am Having imbedded graphic card of 256MB. I need few games which can work on mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Please!!!☕
Nuclear power is any nuclear technology designed to extract usable energy from atomic nuclei. The most common method is through nuclear fission, produces no greenhouse gases or other such pollutants...
can someone help me on how does the circuit for a car reversing horn with flasher works? can anyone provide me a report for this?