Best Books For Distributed Object Oriented Database Systems

Some of the books used for the DOOD or Distributed Object Oriented Database subject are as follows:

1. Distributed data bases principles and systems by Ceri & Pelagatti (McGraw Hill Pub!.)
2. Fundamentals of Database System by Eliniskv & Navathe (3Td Ed. Addison W,.elsey)
3. Object Oriented Database System - Approaches & Architectures by C.S.R. P~ablui (PHE Pub.)
4. Database System - Design Implementation & Management by Peter Rob & Carlos Coronel. (Course Tech.)
5. Database Management Systems by Raghu Ramakrishnan & Johannes Gehrke.(McGraw Pub.)
6. Oracle Si Distributed Database Replication Manual.

Add more books and reference material here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some of the reference books used for Computer Security studies are: 1. Cryptography & Networks Security Principles & Practice( Pearson Education ) – William Stallings. 2. Networks Security Essentials Applications...
Some of the best books under the title of Mobile Computing are as follows: Mobile Communication 2nd edition by Jochen Schiller, Pearson education Mobile Computing by Asoke Talukder, Roopa Yavagal...
Some of the good titles under the topic of Embedded system are: 1. Embedded systems: Architecture, programming and design by Rajkamal, TMH 2. Embedded system design by Arnold S Burger....
From what I see and know, the construction industry must be relying heavily on energy-intensive materials and resources. I can't imagine how large environmental costs must be involved in building...
being an electrical & electronuc engineer , is it necessary to have knowledge of matlab and auto cad... is that going to harm my job prospects. is there any online...