AXIS 2013-annual technical festival of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

AXIS is the annual technical festival of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur , having various events, workshops and guest lectures to impart technical expertise in the current scenario. AXIS has evolved to become Central India's largest science and technology symposium. AXIS 2013 will have a kaleidoscope of technical, management and recreational events which will enable students to pit their ideas against one another in a competitive atmosphere. It aims at bringing together the cream of engineering talent from across the country to participate, learn and evolve not only as an engineer, but also a responsible citizen. It will have four sessions 1) Automation and Robotics, 2) Software and electronics, 3) Construction Design and Architecture , and 4) Managements and other events.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Malaysian telco operator Maju Nusa recently inked a deal with satellite network operator O3b Networks to provide 3G services for rural areas. How does it work? Basically, O3b will provide...
Guys please suggest me what should i go for lumia 720, samsung grand or any other such touch phone preferably an android one
What do you think are the biggest misconceptions society has about engineers? I'm especially focusing on the misconceptions the non-engineers have about engineers. Here's one: Being an engineer - they...
Hello Friends I was wondering How much iphone 5 will cost me If some send it to me through US , Hongkong or Dubai? Will it be on same price...
With the founders left with < 15% stake in the company and investors controlling majority of stake; it seems to me like a win-win situation for everyone. The bus ticketing...