automerge double posts

there is a facility in vb that reduces the work of the mods/admins by automerging 2 consecutive posts by the same member ... i would request you to look into that and if u feel that it is required u may add it and also not to forget the quick reply mod ...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone !! i intend to buy sound quality speakers with inbuilt FM. REQUIREMENT:- 1. cost< Rs3000 2. only 2 speakers 3. should be branded do yoy have any suggestions...
hi biggie, today i read about the CE conference that took place on yahoo last year. sadly i wasnt a member then. Is it possible to arrange another conference this...
" Computer make it easier to do a lot of things,but most of them dont need to be done." i came across with the above statement while surfing and felt...
hi all, can anyone reccomend me some good books that one must read to work on my c/c++ programming skills. Regards, DEP
i am in B.tech 2nd year pursuing electronics & communication engg. i want to do summer training in embedded technology. plz anybody who can give me the idea or any...