Automated sheet metal rolling machine.

Can someone help me with ideas on design and fabrication of an Automated sheet metal rolling machine that can sense the length of a sheet metal.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are you planning to build a single machine for some purpose or are you setting up a business making such machines?
    This is a rather specialized activity involving a lot of design and fabrication. It may be better to buy a machine. Used ones are also available from various sources.
    It is difficult for anyone to give the detailed engineering document for such a project.
    You can get some general info from sites like this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, I would need some help on that one. A magneto-meter is connected via a serial port to matlab and actually everything works fine, EXCEPT that, if the data...
I've just started on this new line of action and thought it well to fill everyone in. Android is growing immensely and I must say, we need to be at...
If you are thinking of purchasing the Adobe Photoshop CS6, make sure that you don't have 32 bit version of the Mac. Adobe has made it clear that their latest...
Microsoft and Nokia have teamed up to beat the Apples and the Samsungs of the world. While Windows phone clearly benefits from the hardware knowhow of the Finnish Nokia; the...
what is bus fault current?