Autodesk Design for Robotics Challenge

Autodesk and GE Appliances® are looking for a few innovative robots before 2025 that will help run a modern home. Design the robot of the future today in the Autodesk Design for Robotics Challenge. Entrants have the chance to win a new Apple MacBook Pro, a VEX Robotics kit, or a SpaceMouse Pro--all tools to help you advance your 3D modeling skills!
Endquote
www.instructables.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SO finally, after starting distribution of JioPhone for booked users, Jio has led down the rules or so called as"Return policy" for JioPhone. Please have a look below, The JioPhone...
How old are you to your PC? Does it recognize you? Interestingly, when I take selfies the front camera gives me incongruent results, sometimes identifying me as a 16 years...
Hand Crafted Guitar From Recycled Wood
LG Mobiles has recently launched a mid-budget segment smartphone named ‘LG K7i’ in India. Priced at Rs 7,999, this smartphone comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS and a replaceable back...
After setting an unique AI based benchmark on Eluga series, Panasonic is back with its P series smartphones and recently launched Panasonic P99, this festive season. Fancy a hands-on experience?...