auto resource

Since we have a fair amount of interest in automotive/racing engineering in this forum, I thought I would post about a good resource available for information or project ideas. Racecar Engineering magazine. Lots of good articles and information on the racing industry and the engineering behind developments. They have a website and you can event subscribe digitally. Note I have nothing to do with the magazine other than browsing it occasionally.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is Elias graduate class of computer science and engineering.im just crazy in choosing title of my final project please help me in choosing title. elias@crazyengineers.net
Hi everyone, I have decided on developing a temperature controlled fan for my project. I would be grateful if someone would provide me some guidance as i have very little...
A fundamental idea taught to electrical engineering students is that energy may be stored, but not power. And this has been seen as a primary obstacle to ensuring sufficient peak...
If it is possible to mark the thread as favorite, later we can easily refer the threads,,,. I saw this feature in some other forum,which is most welcomed.