Audi Matrix Revolution Is All About Smart LED Headlights

Audi's advertising an upcoming 'Audi Matrix Revolution' and I got a little more curious to find out what it is. Thankfully, Audi's already revealed what the matrix revolution is about. As explained by Audi officials in the following video, the technology puts very smart headlights in Audi that -

1. Automatically focus on the road and reduce glare for the approaching car.
2. It also prepares the headlights for upcoming turns on the road. The headlines are mapped to the GPS and hence the lights already know which turn you are going to take next. The headlights quickly adjust themselves to throw the light as far as possible.

Check it out below. It's mind blowing!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Howdy CrazyENGINEERS! Let me introduce myself. I'm sharfudeen, a MECHanical ENGINEER ๐Ÿ˜Ž. And i ๐Ÿ˜ crytocurrency technology more than my profession because? no reason ๐Ÿ˜ especially i ๐Ÿ˜ bitcoins (but...
HEY SIR THIS IS RINKI OUR TEAM IS DOING THIS PROJECT ON HOME AUTOMATION WITH CORTANA.WE ARE AT VERY CRUCIAL SITUATION SIR WE GOT STUCK IN THE APP DEV PART...
We have stated this time and again that 2015 is the year for the entry-level smartphone war. At a time when customers in India are being treated with superior performance,...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
One of the leading electronics maker from Hong Kong, iBerry has been steadily introducing its suite of Android devices in India. It's latest offering is a mid-budget Android smartphone called...