Asus ZenFone V with 23 Megapixel Rear Camera, Snapdragon 820 SoC launched as a Verizon exclusive

With the launch of its new device, ZenFone V, Asus is looking to tap and expand into the growing US smartphone market. As a Verizon-exclusive, with model name V520KL, the smartphone would retail in a Sapphire Black variant featuring Snapdragon 820 processor and Adreno 530 graphics. The USP of the device is its world-class 23MP camera built around the flagship Sony IMX318 image.

Asus-ZenfoneV
Other specifications include a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920) AMOLED display with a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass on top and a 10-finger capacitive touch. Coming with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256 GB), it runs on Asus's own ZenUI 3.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The battery capacity is 3000 mAh. Fast charging feature of ASUS BoostMaster technology brings the battery level up to 60% in just 37 minutes. On the photography front its exclusive TriTech auto-focus technology seamlessly combines laser, phase-detection, and subject-tracking auto-focus into one integrated system for nearly instant, 0.03-second focusing in any photographic scenario.

Besides a primary 23-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, laser autofocus, 4-axis OIS, EIS, and PixelMaster camera modes; there’s an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture on the front. The handset’s Deep trench isolation technology and color correction sensor prevents light from leaking from one sensor pixel to another, resulting in ultra-detailed photos and videos. Connectivity options on board include Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi direct, GPS, A-GPS/GLONASS, 4G support and USB Type-C. The pricing and availability details for the smartphone are yet to be revealed.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Power packed features with low battery backup will make this a bad combination. They need to pack the phones with backup that can withstand the RAW power

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you have a band-aid in your fast-aid kit box? I am sure, you have or if not you would probably refill it soon as it is one of the...
Hi, fellows! I'm trying to design a rotary cuting device and in the final stage I need to do simulation of the process. With the standart cad/cae software I can't...
Ordered my new Crazy engineers tee. waiting to recieve it.😁
Who wants to help me to create my proposal mini project in my country. Im still taking Civil engineering course. And I am doing a thesis or reasearch project. I...
Quote Kanban, KonMari, GTD, the Pomodoro Technique. The (check) list goes on and on. If you’ve ever wanted to do more or work better, you’ve probably thought about trying one...