Are you an intrepreneur?

To quote from Wikipedia -

Intrapreneur - The spirit of Entrepreneurship within an existing organization. Intrapreneur is a person who focuses on innovation and creativity and who transforms a dream or an idea into a profitable venture, by operating within the organizational environment. Intrapreneurs, by definition, embody the same characteristics as the Entrepreneur, conviction, passion, and drive. If the company is supportive, the Intrapreneur succeeds. When the organization is not, the Intrapreneur usually fails or leaves to start a new company. An Intrapreneur thinks like an entrepreneur seeking out opportunities, which benefit the corporation. It was a new way of thinking, in making companies more productive and profitable. Visionary employees who thought like entrepreneurs. IBM is one of the leading companies, which encourages INTRAPRENEUR.[Wikipedia:citation Needed]

A Savvy Intrapreneur takes a good idea and makes it better.[Wikipedia:citation Needed] A Savvy Intrapreneur steps out of the comfort zone of corporate security, to insure s/he creates additional income which at least matches their take home pay. An Intrapreneur works overtime helping to run someone else's business, for the company's future. A Savvy Intrapreneur runs themselves like a business putting in 1 hour a day of overtime for their own financial future.

Developing a career while maintaining position at work requires staying focused as a Savvy Intrapreneur. This takes courage.
So, are you an intrepreneur? Share your story with us 😀

Replies

• Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    Positivity leads to creativity which leads to ideas which leads to profits which gives you a great attitude which leads to positivity which leads to . . .
    . . and so on! A vicious circle - but you can make it work to your advantage!
    Take action - and keep going
    Successful Intrepreneurs take action. And never give up. Edison is remembered for inventing the lightbulb - not his thousands of failed attempts.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Gopal Dinesh
    Positivity leads to creativity which leads to ideas which leads to profits which gives you a great attitude which leads to positivity which leads to . . .
    Successful Intrepreneurs take action. And never give up. Edison is remembered for inventing the lightbulb - not his thousands of failed attempts.
    That is really inspiring one. 😀
  • AnandaRoy
    AnandaRoy
    Gopal Dinesh
    he he, wondering who was paying Edison's home loan while he was making those thousand attempt. 😁. My bank has increased my tenure by 18 more years and the monthly installment amount as well. I wonder how long I can hold on to this Intrapreneural urge of mine. Maybe another 4 months, and then, I am back to searching up for a regular career!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, please spend some time.......
Hi ... can any one give some ideas regarding (HCCI engines) homogenous charge compression ignition engines... its working with figures,,... With Regards ANAND😀
how to submit a line and its attributes in data format so that i can store it in database
hi everyone,i'm new here,i came to know about crazy enginners while searching for a project idea.I'm doin s5 ec,i badly need help on a mini projectin electronics,i thought of working...
hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2...